Monday, October 21, 2013

Tunage Time



What's playing:

My pandora station of choice lately is Rolling Stones Radio.  I love music in my home. Music, lighting and scent together seem to transfer the house from that empty "is anyone here?" vibe,  to a relaxing hangout atmosphere. 

Justin and I both had a few DIY projects going on this weekend, and we glided through our to-do lists with Tom Petty and Jimi Hendrix by our side. 

I have music on itunes, and even some classic mix CDs from back in the day, but I mostly listen to Pandora. I've upped my streaming plan with AT&T so I don't go over (Between Pandora and Netflix streaming adds up pretty quickly), and finally coughed up the $4 a month for commercial free listening.  



You can follow my Pandora profile here: http://www.pandora.com/profile/lisakopec5 


xoxo

-Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment